P1FCU Scholarship Program
At P1FCU, investing in the communities we serve is our primary mission and why we exist. Our biggest assets are our members, that's why we give back to our communities in various ways. One of the best ways is by investing in our future, our youth. That's why we are introducing the P1FCU Scholarship Program.
2017 Eligibility Requirements:
- 2017 high school graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and accepted as a full-time student at a college or
university (must show proof of acceptance).
- P1FCU primary member in good standing as of August 2016.
- Provide a copy of your transcripts.
- Provide 2 letters of recommendation from teacher, counselor, or school officials.
- Provide a copy of your resumè.
- Include a personal statement addressing educational goals, future career plans, extra-curricular and/or
community service involvement, and why you would like to be considered for a scholarship. We will also
accept videos in place of written personal statement. (Please submit on a USB drive.)
- You may also include any additional information that you feel the committee might find valuable in
evaluating your application.