Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
- Receive your funds in one lump sum.
- Budget for the long term with a rate that won't change.
- Finance up to 90% of total loan-to-value in your primary residence if P1FCU is the holder of your first mortgage. Otherwise, the maximum loan-to-value is 80%.
- Interest can be tax-deductible1
- Fees paid by the borrower.2
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Access funds as you would a regular line of credit, through Online Banking.
- Interest rate/APR is based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus margin based on your credit score.