We're all about building better tomorrows.
Let's put together a plan that's just right for you.
P1FCU Investment Services is offered through LPL Financial(LPL)*
Saving for college. Planning for retirement. Creating well-being for your family. Whatever your financial goals may be, chances are you'll need more than simple checking and savings accounts. P1FCU Investment Services can explain your options, provide access to financial products, and help you map out a smart long-term strategy.
- Our guidance and insights are based on your individual circumstances because everyone has different investment goals and tolerance for risk.
- Once we learn more about you, we can construct a road map to help you work toward and maintain your goals.
- We believe communication is key. We'll keep you informed every step of the way. We'll also stay in regular contact so that we can adjust your financial approach when you experience life changes.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Not sure how to get started? You can use one of our eTools located in our LPL investor connection portal to help guide you in taking the first steps toward building a confident future. See our Financial Products and Services.
Access Your Account
Already working with one of our professionals? To obtain a copy of your statements and confirmations or to get the latest information on markets, quotes, and financial news, access your LPL account.
Whether you want to purchase stocks or bonds or desire in-depth planning assistance, our professionals are ready to assist you.
- Mutual funds
- Managed accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) rollover services
- Retirement planning/Income planning
- IRA management and services
- Life insurance services/estate planning**
- Wealth management
- College education planning and Funding
Analyzing your current financial situation can help you clarify your short and long-term goals. The calculators on this page are tools to assist you in getting a clearer view of where you are financially, where you're headed, and what you need to do to get where you want to go. View Financial Calculators.
Financial Products and Strategies
Building your nest egg and maintaining it requires time, attention, and patience. Find products and strategies here to help you find your way in a financial world that is growing in complexity. Read about Financial Products and Strategies.
* Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. P1FCU and P1FCU Investment Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using P1FCU, and may also be employees of P1FCU. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, P1FCU or P1FCU Investment Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
P1FCU Investment Services has been providing services to P1FCU members since 1992. LPL Tracking ID 1-05324494.
** Representatives are not attorneys. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.