Member Asset and Debt Protection
Payment protection, GAP, extended warranties, and life insurance.
Life is an adventure, and protecting yourself can help maintain financial health, even when the unexpected happens. The claims processes are easy and can help you in your time of need. Stop by a branch or call us at 208-746-8900 to get your peace of mind.
Safeguard Your Loan Payment
Protect yourself against a wide range of circumstances by electing optional payment protection for your loan. Payment Protection may cancel your loan balance or payments when the unexpected happens. Reassure yourself that you've taken steps to help secure your finances by protecting your loan today. Take an important step toward financial security. Ask us about Debt Protection with Life Plus today. We have three package options to choose from:
- Life + 1
- Life + & Disability 1
- Life +, Disability & Involuntary Unemployment 1
Safeguard Your Loan
Guaranteed Asset Protection
Guaranteed Asset Protection 2 (GAP) is vehicle loan protection that covers the gap between what you owe on your loan and what auto insurance will protect when your vehicle is deemed a total loss due to an accident or stolen. Download this brochure for more information.
- GAP Plus can help reduce your next loan at the credit union, making it easier to get the replacement vehicle you'll need.
- GAP with Deductible Assistance provides financial relief when your vehicle is damaged but not deemed a total loss. If auto repairs cost more than your deductible, the deductible amount is applied to your loan, reducing your debt.
- GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance ensures essential financial protection on your vehicle loan helps you drive confidently. Talk to us today about how we can help protect you from sudden out-of-pocket expenses.
Safeguard Your Ride
Extended vehicle Warranty
Are you prepared for a mechanical breakdown with your vehicle? Do you have the necessary cash to pay for the rising cost of repairs? If you answered no to either of these questions, then a Route 66 Extended Warranty is an intelligent investment to ensure that you are covered if a mechanical breakdown does occur. The price of vehicles is consistently rising, as well as the costs of repairing them. Did you know that one in three vehicles will experience a mechanical failure yearly? Protect yourself with a Route 66 Extended Warranty. Download this brochure for more information.
- A Route 66 Extended Warranty protects your investment from expensive mechanical breakdowns and comes with a $0 deductible, 24/7/365 Roadside Service, rental car benefits, 30-day money-back guarantees, nationwide coverage, and is fully transferable. The Route 66 Extended Warranty is the most comprehensive coverage for all makes and models of automobiles so that you can enjoy your new purchase and have "peace of mind." Even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem anytime.
- With the Route 66 Extended Warranty's Open Enrollment, you don't have to purchase your coverage at the time of purchase but at any time during the life of the vehicle. Regardless if your vehicle is still under a manufacturer's warranty, Route 66 Extended Warranty has a plan that will fit your vehicle.
Protect Yourself from the Unexpected
As a credit union member, you are entitled to a valuable combination of benefits that can help you prepare financially for some of today's most serious health risks.
Coverage for Accidents3
- It starts with $2000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance—an exclusive member benefit fully paid for by P1FCU. All you have to do is claim it.
- In the event of a covered accident, it pays a cash benefit to your family at a critical time. Your loved ones can use the money for monthly bills, debts, or anything else. If you choose, additional AD&D insurance is available for you or your entire family, starting at around $1 a month. Your acceptance is guaranteed—with no health questions or medical exams.
Add Coverage for Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke
- If you purchase additional AD&D coverage, you can now add Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Coverage for complete protection. This living benefit pays you $5,000 upon a covered diagnosis. The money you receive can help pay for out-of-pocket medical bills and daily expenses, helping to relieve financial stress while you focus on getting well.
- Get started today by claiming your no-cost AD&D insurance, a benefit of your credit union membership. Enrolling is quick and easy. Go to TruStage or call toll-free 1-855-589-2146.
- Cost is between $1 and $1.50 per month for every $10,000 of individual TruStage AD&D Insurance.
Auto & Home Insurance Program
Designed for credit union members like you, the TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program4 provides affordable, top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote by calling 1-855-589-2146.
1 Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Debt Protection with Life Plus. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days, you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. DP-3395031.1-0121-0423 Cuna Mutual Group© 2021, All Rights Reserved.
2 Your purchase of MEMBERS CHOICETM Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), which includes deductible assistance, is optional and will not affect your loan application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchase from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and nonrefundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchase from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchase from state chartered credit unions in IN may be without a refund provision. If the credit union offers a refund provision, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP-3395224.1-0121-0423 CUNA Mutual Group ©2021, All Rights Reserved.
3 TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677‑0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
4 TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverage and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.