It's time your home paid you back.
Big plans? Big expenses? Tap into some equity.
You know what all has gone into your journey as a homeowner. You've put a lot of yourself into that house. And when you need money to pay for life events or home renovations, that house can hold the key. Borrow against the equity at a competitive rate through P1FCU, and choose between a loan or line of credit.
Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan
- Receive your funds in one lump sum.
- Budget for the long-term with a rate that won't change.
- Finance up to 90% of total loan-to-value (LTV) in your primary residence if P1FCU is the holder of your first mortgage (otherwise the maximum LTV is 80%).
- Interest can be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Fees paid by the borrower.*
The annual percentage rate (APR) may vary and the maximum APR is 18.00%. The rate you receive depends on your individual credit history. Maximum loan amount not to exceed $250,000.
*Fees paid by the borrower include: appraisal fee, title search and recording fee and closing fees
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Access funds as you would a regular line of credit, through Online Banking.
- Interest rate/APR is based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus margin based on your credit score.
- Choose to make interest-only payments.
- Draw on funds for up to five years and take up to 15 years to pay off your line of credit.
Ready to talk with one of our mortgage professionals? Start out by making a telephone or in person appointment with our mortgage services to get you moving in the right direction.