We're all about building better tomorrows.
Let's put together a plan that's just right for you.
P1FCU Investment Services is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Saving for college. Planning for retirement. Creating security for your family. Whatever your financial goals may be, chances are you'll need more than simple checking and savings accounts. P1FCU Investment Services can explain your options, provide access to financial products, and help you map out a smart long-term strategy.
- Our advice and insights are based on your individual circumstances because everyone has different investment goals and tolerance for risk.
- Once we learn more about you, we can construct a road map to help you reach and maintain your goals.
- We believe communication is key. We'll keep you informed every step of the way. We'll also stay in regular contact so that we can adjust your financial approach when you experience life changes.
Meet Our Advisor
- Office: P1FCU Warner Branch
- Address: 1015 Warner Ave. - Lewiston, ID
- Phone: (208) 848-2152
- More information: Check Terry's background on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Not sure how to get started? You can use one of our eTools located in our CUNA Brokerage Services investor connection portal to help guide you in taking the first steps toward building a safe, secure future. See our Financial Products and Services.
Access Your Account
Already working with one of our advisors? To obtain a copy of your statements and confirmations or to get the latest information on markets, quotes, and financial news, access your CUNA Brokerages Services, Inc. account. Get Account Access.
Whether you want to purchase stocks or bonds or desire in-depth planning assistance, our advisors are ready to assist you.
- Mutual funds
- Managed accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) rollovers
- Retirement planning/Income planning
- IRA management and services
- Life insurance services/estate planning*
- Wealth management
- College education planning and Funding
Analyzing your current financial situation can help you clarify your short and long-term goals. The calculators on this page are tools to assist you in getting a clearer view of where you are financially, where you're headed, and what you need to do to get where you want to go. View Financial Calculators.
Financial Products and Strategies
Building your nest egg and protecting it requires time, attention, and patience. Find products and strategies here to help you find your way in a financial world that is growing in complexity. Read about Financial Products and Strategies.
P1FCU Investment Services is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com. This service is made available by the credit union through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., our broker/dealer and insurance provider, in order to serve our members and their families better. P1FCU Investment Services has been a part of P1FCU since 1992.
P1FCU Investment Services Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment professional, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. FR-3162051.1-0720-0822
* Representatives are not attorneys. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.