Consumer Loan Officer - LC Valley
P1FCU is searching for the right candidate to fill a full-time Consumer Loan Officer position in the LC Valley.
Three to five years of similar or related experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview member loan applicants
- Analyze current financial position of members to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Explain loan programs to members, evaluate their needs and recommend loan options
- Prepare and/or review all loan documents
- Identify cross-sell opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Proven track record of selling and servicing loans
- Good mathematical skills
- A two-year degree, completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school, or extensive in-house trainings or apprenticeship program.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
**When completing the application & aptitude test, please use a computer, as our software is not compatible with phones or tablets.**
Please note that P1FCU reserves the right to re-administer the tests in a proctored environment should an employment offer be extended.
EOE, requires background and drug screening. Drug free workplace.