We're proud to offer financial support to local organizations and events.
Looking for a donation? All requests will be carefully considered.
We're committed to supporting local communities and organizations that work to make them stronger. Because we receive so many requests for sponsorships and donations, we've implemented policies that guide our decision-making process. Please review the guidelines before making your request.
- P1FCU will only consider monetary donations and sponsorship requests from non-profit organizations. Organizations that foster growth and community development in the P1FCU branch market will be given priority consideration.
- Event sponsorship requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the event.
- A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant’s program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, or that funds are not available.
- Request volunteers for your event.
P1FCU Does Not Fund the Following.
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conferences or travel.
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative, or political.
- Requests with less than proper notification.